Sunday, January 20, 2008

Talk About New Year Frenzy!

Every this time of the year, my house will turn into a mini cookie factory. The kitchen's light remain on at late hours, the sound of the mixer incorporating ingredients to be made into cookies we alllll love, and the aroma of freshly baked cookies churning out of the oven, filling the entire house with saliva triggering scent(i think this should be used in aromatherapy! it makes you happy! good for stress relief!!); all these become familiarized with my home =D To me, it's heaven =)

There seem to be no limits of how many cookies I make. I just keep making and making and making until suddenly i see a whole stack of cookie jars in the kitchen and come to light that there are too many!! And it all ends up with an "Oops." escaping my mouth while i was still in shock, and maybe even a tad bit of guilt! Hehe

Maybe it's because these are all new to me. And I want to learn, learn, learn and practice, practice, practice until I perfect, perfect, perfect them! =D

I got my hands on Dragon cookies first! Check out the pictures!

Haha I call this picture the "Dragon Hatchery"

It's like little dragons forming in their incubator!

Lovely =D









Well this wasn't a very good shot. But it's how my cookies turn out to be!

I even put them in small cookie bags, just like the raisin oatmeals =D







And then I tried the oh-so-popular Pineapple Tarts. They turned out not so bad! - for a first timer

Beautiful picture! Maybe I should consider part time photography! =D hehe












I tried to take a wallpaper-worthy picture and it turned out like this







An idea of photography like that of the Dragon Hatchery.
Behold! "The Rise of the Pineapples" !









I put in more pineapple filling because i know people love them for it =D
By the way, the filling was homemade =D because i always believe homemade products are better, and healthier, than commercial goods as they use a lot of chemicals and preservatives in them!








Oh! I have got a VERY good butter cookies recipe courtesy of my aunt. But i don't have a lot of pictures of it right now. I'll post more of them soon when i get them! =D











In the end, my breakfast table become this!! My mom was like, "How am i supposed to have my breakfast now?!"












That's it for now! I took a break from "factory work" to write here! Well, I hope you all liked what you see =D

Yours truly,
Bobby

1 comment:

LynnToh said...

lovely. enjoyed reading your blog..
happy CNY to you too =)